Aesthefill is a facial therapy that promotes deep tissue regeneration to lessen facial aging symptoms. It reduces the signs of facial aging. It is also made of PLA (polylactic acid), a biocompatible and biodegradable polymer utilized in lifting thread materials. It encourages skin cells to naturally manufacture their own collagen.
Aesthefill is a completely self-absorbing substance that is used to construct surgical sutures. It is based on polylactic acid, which has been effectively used in medicine for over 20 years. Scientists discovered the polymer’s chemical and physical stability after looking at its inherent qualities; they also discovered that it was free of the protein components that have increasingly become associated with allergy reactions.
Indications For The Procedure:
-Wrinkles on the face, neck, and cleavage -Sagging skin on the hand -Sagging skin in the abdomen, arms, knees -Lack of volume in the buttocks -Decrease in skin firmness and elasticity -Nasolabial folds -Wrinkles around the eyes -Venus rings on the neck
Advantages of Aesthefill-
- Aesthefill, which is based on polylactic acid, is safe for the body.
- Polylactic acid is expelled from the body spontaneously, as was previously indicated.
- Therefore, the patient should not worry about health issues brought on by the presence of non-biodegradable polymers in the body.
- The proper geometric shape of the polylactic acid particles, which minimizes blockage of tiny vessels after administration, is another benefit.
- Another argument in favor of Aesthefill is that the practitioner can divert attention as needed during the operation to operate on the deep and superficial layers of the dermis.
- Complicated care tasks are not necessary to complete after the treatment. Avoid touching the injection sites to prevent spreading infections that could result in problems.
- If the injections are given during the cold season or the summer, it is necessary to avoid applying cosmetics, going to the sauna, solarium, or swimming pool for a while, and if at all possible, not showing up in the wind or cold.
Each patient receives a vial to be used throughout the treatment. 10 ml of the applied preparation is enough to remove wrinkles from 2-3 areas (face, neck, and cleavage). There is no discomfort associated with this procedure, and there is no recovery time required. The impact begins to manifest right away after the medicine is administered, intensifies within two months following the treatment, and lasts for up to two years.
The patient looks natural and 10-15 years younger after the treatment.