Hyaluronic acid (HA) is the basis of the skin filler Regenovue, which has a 100% cross-linked structure. The superior quality and minimal bacterial endotoxin content of Regenovue fillers are well known. High elasticity and viscosity values ensure even distribution of the filler during injection and reduce the risk of gel agglomeration. The finely dispersed structure of the gel ensures even injection, making the treatment as painless and comfortable as possible.
Regenovue filler is perfect for the correction of deep and strong wrinkles and for face volumetry. The filler is injected into the lower subcutaneous layer of the dermis. Regenovue’s strengths lie in its ability to address a wide range of aesthetic concerns with precision and efficacy. From the reduction of deep wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds and marionette wrinkles, to lip augmentation and face volumetrics around the temples, chin, and cheekbones, Regenovue offers versatile solutions tailored to individual needs. Furthermore, it can improve the ridge or bridge of the nose and effectively treat acne scars, providing comprehensive rejuvenation for a more youthful and radiant appearance.
1. High-quality biodegradable Hyaluronic Acid
2. Minimized Risk Of Lumps Due To The High Degree Of Ha Cross-Linking
3. Long-Lasting Aesthetic Effect Due To The High Viscosity And Flexibility Of The Filler
- Reduction Of Deep Wrinkles And Folds (Nasolabial Folds, Marionette Wrinkles, Chin Modeling)
- Lip Augmentation
- Face Volumetrics (Around The Temples, Chin And Cheekbones)
- Improvement Of The Ridge / Bridge Of The Nose
- Treatment Of Acne Scars