Hyaluronic acid filler known as Rejeunesse Deep Filler is highly regarded by both patients and cosmetic physicians. It can also be applied to the patient’s facial contours and adds a significant amount of volume to parts of the face with deep creases. Deep dermal or subcutaneous skin layers are injected with REJEUNESSE DEEP HA dermal filler to treat deep wrinkles and for augmentation treatments.
Uses For Rejeunesse Are Perfect Include:
-Nasolabial Folds -Deep Lines
-Forehead Lines -Lip contouring -Russian lip -Laugh lines
Benefits Of Rejeunesse Are:
- It is safe because the hyaluronic acid it contains is completely pure and has passed two sterilizations, meaning that it is not of animal origin.
- In addition, it is efficient because the volume it produces is very stable and results are immediate.
- Thirdly, each package of these reasonably priced skin fillers contains 3% lidocaine, which makes them painless. a chemical that serves as a local anesthetic to shield patients from discomfort or agony during the injection procedure.
- Last but not least, it is longer-lasting since a novel method has been used to cross-link the HA in its composition. which they refer to as HCCL, or High Concentration of Cross-Linking, which stops the gel from migrating and keeps the therapeutic effects.
- HA molecules with 100% cross-linking, in particular, are more stable types of HA.
- Rejeunesse provides fast noticeable benefits as well as a stable, minimal volume effect.
- Swelling after application.
Long-Lasting: Once injected, HA is gradually broken and absorbed into the body, which is why how strongly HA is crosslinked is crucial to the longevity of the dermal fillers. With unique crosslinking technology, RejeunesseTM has longevity of over 12 months.
Treatment Without Pain:
- Rejeunesse has improved the product to reduce patients’ pain during and/or after injection.
- Rejeunesse keeps the injection force constant throughout the procedure to permit the smoothest and most steady injection.
- Rejeunesse Lidocain series in particular reduces injection pain during the process by combining 0.3% of idocaine (local anesthetic).
As a result, it enables patients to undergo the dermal filler operation that is the most pleasant and nearly painless